We are gathering information for the summer conference. Please fill out this survey form.
Click here to take ACR Summer Conference survey
We are also gathering information for the ACR State/Federal Survey
It has been two years since the last survey was produced. At that time we updated information that was contained in a web-based survey created by Jane Chaffin. If you completed the survey two years ago, you will be able to edit the information you entered then, which should make this update much easier.
Below you will find the web address to access two separate surveys – one for the Administrative Register and the other for the Administrative Code. Please be sure to complete both surveys. Even if you do not publish a Register or Code, please complete the first page of both surveys.
A few things to note regarding the survey:
1. Each survey will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
2. You must click the “Next” button at the bottom of each page to record your responses for that page
3. You do not have to complete the survey(s) in a single session. If you are interrupted while taking the survey or need time to find information in your files, the survey allows you to return at a later date to complete any remaining questions. Close your browser to exit the survey (it is best to finish a page and then click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page to make sure your responses are recorded). The next time you log in, you will be taken to the place you left off.
4. After you have completed the final question and clicked the “Finish” button, you can return to the survey to change any of your responses, if needed. To do this, click on the survey web address and log in. You will receive a message that says you have already taken the survey. Click the Edit icon (contains a pencil on a page) to the left of the survey creation date, and you will be allowed to edit any questions by moving through the survey using the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
5. CONTACT ACR VP Kerry Radcliff for your survey password, or refer to the listserve e-mail sent March 11, 2014.
6. To access the surveys, either click on the link below or copy and paste the web address into your browser:
7. Once you log in, click “Surveys” in the upper left-hand corner of the screen,
If you completed the survey questions two years ago, that information is still stored and just needs to be updated. You will receive a message that says you have already taken the survey. Click the Edit icon to the right of the survey creation date, and you will be allowed to edit any questions by moving through the survey using the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen. Please do not click the “Click here” button, that will create a new survey.
8. If there is someone else should respond to one or both surveys for your state, please forward this request to them and provide them with the survey URL, the username and password. Thank you for doing this!
9. Please complete the surveys by April 23, 2014. Completion by this date should give me enough time to compile the responses and have the survey printed and available at the summer conference in July.
10. A copy of the printed survey will be made available free of charge to those states that complete the survey. After April 23, 2014, online access to the survey responses will be limited to those states that have responded.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the survey applications, please contact me directly. Thank you so much for your cooperation and assistance.
Kerry S. Radcliff, ACR VP